Who we are
Keeping your data secure and confidential is one of our priorities. Through the website www.kamreno.com (Website) are collected certain information about you (Personal Data).
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data, this policy aims to describe in greater detail which Personal Data we collect when you visit the website, the purposes they are used for, and the methods we use to process them.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is the owner of the Website: Kamreno Ltd, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
• through information voluntarily entered in forms
• by collecting “cookies”
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the website www.hectorandfriends.com in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
To examine your rights or if you have any queries regarding how your Personal Data are processed and used in accordance with this Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com. If you decide to contact us, all data that you provide us will only be processed in order to provide you with a quick response and to ensure your request is handled correctly.
Personal data in the contact form
1. The administrator of personal data of collected through the Contact Form is the owner of the Website: Kamreno Ltd, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
2. Personal data collected by the administrator via the Contact Form are collected in order to present the Offer, and if the User agrees – also for marketing purposes.
4. The User has the right to access their data and correct it.
1. “Cookie” should be understood as a small file consisting of letters and numbers that a website visited by the user sends to the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet), where it is saved. Then, when the user revisits the site later, the cookie is sent back to the website. Your computer stores it in a file located inside your web browser. (To help you find it, this file is often called “Cookies.”)
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
1. the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the site
2. adjusting the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences
3. to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user’s devices.
7. Website Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
• Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
• Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en
• Google Chrome:
• Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the correct functionality of the Website.
9. You can contact us by using website contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org